THRUSTMASTER T.FLIGHT FLIGHT RUDDER PEDALS
THE TFRP RUDDER–Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals: DESIGNED FOR ALL USERS Compatible on PC with all joysticks on the market, also compatible on PS4™ with the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/** and on Xbox One™ with the T.Flight Hotas One joystick
THE THRUSTMASTER TFRP (T.FLIGHT RUDDER PEDALS)
- First rudder ever to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails system!
- Capitalizes on the brand’s 25 years of expertise and leadership.
- Is the device most highly requested by members of the flight sim community.
THRUSTMASTER FLIGHT SIMULATION ECOSYSTEM
The Thrustmaster TFRP adds an innovative new product to Thrustmaster’s wide range of joysticks and other related flight-themed controllers, for a real ecosystem-based approach.
S.M.A.R.T (SLIDING MOTION ADVANCED RAIL TRACK) SLIDE RAILS RUDDER
- System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminium for perfectly smooth sliding motion
- Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering
- Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers
- 10-inch/25-centimeter footrest (12/45 shoe size) for rudder function
- Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.)
- With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor
- With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal
- Large base and inclined design combining comfort with stability
STURDINESS AND PRECISION
Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor. With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal.
ADVANCED CALIBRATION SOFTWARE
- Go to http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ to download and install the advanced calibration software, which lets you:
- Adjust the dead zones to your liking at the beginning and end of the range of travel on the rudder axis, and on the 2 differential brake axes.
- Adjust the central dead zone to your liking on the rudder axis.
- Save these adjustments directly in the internal memory of the adapter
TWO DIFFERENTIAL BRAKE PEDALS
- Large differential brake pedals: 10 inches/25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size)
- Rounded central pivot with central grip, on the differential brake’s axis
- Pivot angle with a 15° range of travel: on an incline for deliberate activation, avoiding inadvertent activation when using the rudder
USB AND/OR PROPRIETARY RJ12 CONNECTIVITY
- On PC (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista), works with all joysticks on the market thanks to Thrustmaster’s drivers***
- On PC, compatible with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders
- On PC and on PS4™, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/**
- On PC and on Xbox One™, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One joystick
T.A.R.G.E.T ADVANCED PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR PC***
- Lets you program the axes of rudders and differential brakes
- The USB rudder can be combined with Thrustmaster USB joysticks (HOTAS WARTHOG, T16000M)** and the MFD Cougar Pack** control panel, so that they are recognized as a single USB device
- Access advanced profiles*** created by the Thrustmaster community
- Rudder with RJ12 cable, universal RJ12/USB adapter unit, 2 removable differential brake heel-rests, user manual and warranty information.
- * Official PlayStation®4 joystick, also compatible with PC
- ** Sold separately
- *** Available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website