Achieve a whole new level of performance and immersion with T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator. Powered by Direct Drive technology, T818 has been specially designed for competition. Its angular acceleration has been optimized for smooth, powerful and turbocharged Force Feedback with super-fast response time: you'll feel every detail. The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition wheel rim, with its carbon fiber finish, will transport you right into the driver's seat. With up to 69 items of information available via the 4.3-inch / 109-mm display, you'll master your races. T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator gives expert racing drivers comprehensive control of their vehicles, if they can handle all that power. T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator is compatible with PC, with the entire existing and future Thrustmaster racing ecosystem.
- Direct Drive technology: delivers constant torque of up to 10 N⋅m, with no saturation
- Unfiltered power: game effects are rendered without any filters, for an incredibly detailed experience that’s faithful to the game developer’s intentions
- Esports-caliber Force Feedback: smooth, powerful and turbocharged, to transmit every detail to the driver and help facilitate outstanding performance in competitions
- Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition wheel rim: 1:1 scale replica of the wheel from the single-seater race car, up to 69 items of information available via the 4.3-inch / 109-mm display
- Next-generation Quick Release wheel attachment system: 5 seconds is all it takes to change Thrustmaster wheel rims equipped with the Quick Release Adapter, or next-generation Thrustmaster wheel rims
- Backward and future compatibility: compatible with all Thrustmaster wheel rims, pedal sets and other add-on devices, and designed to support future Thrustmaster racing ecosystem products
- Dynamic LEDs: customizable hexagonal ring of RGB LEDs on the front of the wheel base, ready to interact with game telemetry data